How to Ship
A simple guide to searching and booking your shipment
Selecting a moving service is as easy as booking airfare!
How to Ship
- For international carton shipping, select the number of cartons you wish to ship, then your origin country, then your destination
- For international crate shipping, select the country you plan to ship to, then click on the flag
- For domestic, select between crates or small domestic moves
- Once you select your services and options, "Add to Cart" or "Add to Wishlist"
- If you're ready to Checkout, click on CHECKOUT and make your payment
If you don't see something that fits your needs, City Post Express can create a specific solution that's just right for you.
Let us know what your specific moving or shipping needs are and our team will create that specific solution to fit your international moving need. Write email@example.com or call us directly.
What if you're not ready to make a booking?
A smart "do it yourself" customer plans before they take action. City Post Express wants all of its customers to plan and educate themselves on the best way to make their international move. We have created the Wish List for you, once you found a service that fits your needs, click on add to your wish list and in just a second, your user profile will have the service tucked away for later. Even a custom service solutions can be saved as part of your Wish List.
When you're ready to make a booking...When you're ready to make a booking, our shipping portal allows for immediate booking of service. Select your service by clicking on "Add to Cart" and the site, like any shopping site, will whisk you to the check out and purchase process online.